Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

June 17, 2009

I have been SOSOSOSO boring these day
No school No Work No Activities
actually what im going to said is
im going to be crazy while being so FREE!!!

i know i know everyone aim for free free and free
but for me im actually aim for BUSY!!!
what can i usually do?
what can i actually do?
it really hard to find job to suit my schedule
since saturday i need to go for vocal classes
i only can work those job which only work on Mon-Fri
but those job are actually stupid hard to find

and i can said that i miss so many and many of job already
i have lost around 10 or more good pay part time jobs...
Why I lost it
it because all needed on SATURDAY!!!T.T

I must Plan
...PLAN PLAN PLAN PLAN PLAN PLAN...
MUST DO SOMETHING
:Now what i only do is Sometime when to my Mom Shop and Help out:
:Saturday go for Vocal class:
:That all my life is:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don know why this year i easy to get sick
first red eyes
then fever Gao Gao
now Sore throat pulak
and it very very serious case
even just talk with low volume it will feel extremely pain
don know how to cure it
even i eat a lot of medicine ady use a lot of A MA(mean grandmother way) way ady
also not yet been cure
it been 4-5 days ady it really uncomfortable
cause i cannot eat whatever i wanted to eat lol
EAT EAT EAT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see some movie that really nice
and im sure most of you are already seen lol

first:

The movie i "DREAM" to watch
Street Fighter:The Legend Of Chun-Li

but i see it in PPS network
not a clear version so are not SONG enough
and it not so good also just a bit too little thing to see

Second:

Confession Of Shopaholic

Wao this movie are brilliant hahaha
it really nice movie for me
it funny touching and also a bit pity for the leading character
she trying to stop shopping
but she born to be a Shopaholic...

Third:

Chandni Chowk To China

Haha this is a Indian comedy movie
but i really recommended you all to see this movie
cause it really funny for the certain part
it make me keep laughing and cant stop myself lol

:+:END:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment