Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

June 27, 2009

One week anniversary...

It Around one week that i din write something here
cause im still free as usual
so nothing that important to mark

since this week
my sister when to HongKong for vacation
i went out to my mom restaurant to help out
first time i feel that im not boring while helping out my mom rest
haha...you know why?
cause it really busy to be cashier in a restaurant
need to count the amount then give back the correct changes
this is very hard for new lol
but so far i get all correct haha
and the fun of counting the money that earn for everyday lol

Money FACE!!!lol $.$

these day
i face something
and the thing make me change
that what my friend said
after that case pop out then i change bad ady
they said i like to shoot ppl in-fu-rant of them lol

just now i went to my friend birthday
at redbox
they ask me to book the K room at 8-11
so i start prepare on 6:30
cause i told my friend that i will reach she home while on 7
then go sunway straight away
whose know she late more then 30minute =.=
i waited her in car for a full 30 minute in car just now
sorry...these day i really easy to get angry
so just now my attitude really different
i shock myself too lol
but i think sometime i must be bad also
so that not easy to be "USE"

i bought a cake at Kings cake house b4 reach my friend house
(After that i know she late,so i prefer to go get cake first)
actually they asked me to buy secret recipe cake
but i scare they will play with the cake if it happen then the cake are wasted
so i just bought a kings cake house cake
sure it cheaper then the secret recipe lol
when the cake period just now
i glad that my predict was come true ( =.='')
But i kesian about that cake actually
i stand beside the cake and keep repeat
"NO!!!! Don PLAY PUSH HEAD TOWARD TO THE CAKE!!"
but my friend never listen to me
i really feel disappointing on her
make me more angry at her
so rude one wor don listen to ppl haiz

It lucky that i din bought this...hahaz XD

another important thing for today are...

Michael Jackson aka The King of Pop RIP


i know this when i saw ah gor MSN personal message
the second remind are my sister tell me again
the third remind are wan chean blog
the fourth remind are the newspaper when i go out to DA BAO bak guk teh for my brother

it really a big surprise for the whole world people that like music
but i din listen to his music actually
because if i not wrong
when i was small i feel that he are very scary
that one he turn into wolf video scared me lol

<>

:+:End:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment