Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

May 27, 2009

Temporary...


I been told so many thing
some good news
and so some answer that i wanted to know

Good news is
yesterday night
i ask my brother that issit have any friend that finding singer?
then my brother said there have a job
that be singer at Genting Highland
I was so exited about it
I want to go...hope that Uncle will hire me
the duration are 3 month stay at Genting Highland
can back home as one week one time
the salary are RM3000 per month
they will provide RM1800 for the meal and room as well
it quite good offer to me
i really hope that my brother can get me the contract
another good point are
i can get more blond when i came back
LOL

The answer that i finally find out is
after the first audition at circle cafe
they din call me for work
it because they forgot to mark my number down
the second time audition at circle cafe
Joey (The Agent) din call me for work also
these day i keep on calling her and she din pick up
just now when i ask Aunt Susana
then aunt Susana called joey friends and ask
they said got some problem
and there are a lot of cafe singer waiting list
Im in the list too
so what i can do is
WAIT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the new profile that i write
have an title are Temporary boy
actually the reason why i put this is because
one day while i driving back home
i think that if i wanted to went out for now
who can i call for??
there is hard to decide
can said that are no one
cause i have no
BEST FRIEND

first reason are
I can talk much when i meet them face to face
but after i when back home
i have nothing to chat with them in msn
or even didn't talk with them in phone b4
just like my friend have told me
"when I around you"
"I feel im your good friend"
"but after we back home"
"I don know what you thinking"
"I feel like i don even know you"

this is what she told me

I always fool around when i face to face with friends
but actually im not good enough about communicate with my friend
so i feel that
my primary school friends
secondary school friends
or even my previous collage friends
all just like temporary friends
i really don want like this
maybe just i think too much??
MAYBE

Another thing is
i quite scare that my friends dislike me
sometime from they reaction
i will suddenly feel that they don like me
issit they think im disturbing them?
issit im too noisy?
issit i done anything wrong to them?
issit they don like me?
this is what always appear on my mind
when i suddenly have a weird feel
or maybe just i

THINK TOO MUCH???

or it real?
anyway i really scare to call friends out

don know why

sometime i will scare there are busy

cause they are not free as me

so i choose not to call them

wait them to call me out
maybe Im really supercilious??
Friend if you reading this please
let me know the truth

what kind of friend i am actually

(With Comment for better reading thanks)

but maybe no one will do

LOL

that why i put temporary boy on profile
it not because of my friends
it all my fault my friendship only can be temporary(??)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the sims3 i install it in my brother laptop quite happy that i can play on it but what i wanted to say about that game is almost all the thing are still same just you can go around your neighbor visit your neighbor and sure the graphic are great it better then the two previous series Sims3 Are nice to play then Sims And Sims2 just almost the thing are same I stop here today...need to sleep ady LOL~ ...Good Night...


:+:END:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment