Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

May 31, 2009

Second Level Class Exam...{Pass}



Today is my vocal class
second level exam
but im not so satisfied with the mark i get
and also not content my performs today
can said that all of us not in the mood
or maybe nervous lol

for me im nervous
until I over strengthen my dance move
make myself lack of breath to maintain my performs
i hate myself being nervous to sing and dance
hate myself being lack of breath while dance while sing
and i hate someone who said something stupid to me today!!!!
(Talk later...lol)

After our class performs
the crew ask us to go out to the reception
wait for our result
cause will let us know the result just after the exam
we not really scare about the mark actually LOL
(Even i said that Not scare but actually nervous)

After wait of 5 minute or 10 minute
the crew ask us to go in to the exam room
and the judge told us our mark
First David Koon teacher comment on us
then Selina
our same problem is our confident and eyes contact
that what we all should learn
for personally
my dance din hit the point
not really enjoy the song
nervous
no breath
T.T

I get 76.25% for this time
the highers are weijie he get 77.15 if im not wrong
but i think other did very well also
our class 7 ppl and all get a pass from the first round

after that we all go and have lunch at SAN WONG
today we have some special guess have lunch with us
lol
that Shie Haur he always go back home after class
today he have lunch with us
and stay quite long also
what a special day for us LOL
then IngYan ChunMei weijie
forgot they water bottle at halo forest
so we went back to halo forest after the lunch

while we reach there
the second class have just finish they exam
and listen comment from teacher at the room
ShaoWei prefer to wait the second class out from the room
cause he got some friend are in the class
so we wait...

when they come out then we know that
they have 5 person taking the exam
1 person pass while the first round
4 person need to performs the second song
then another 1 pass while the second round
that mean 3 person fail

one of the 'GIRL' who fail
(That someone who stupid i mention just now)
she sang the same song as me
Double from BoA
at first i don know that actually
i know that b4 our class take exam

then do you know what she said me?
she said...

Girl:Neh!!!~that the one who make me fail...

Me: {Blur}??

Girl:Cause he too hard and i too soft then they fail me...

Me:{Started to get angry} ??????

Girl: If our class take exam first sure i get the pass.

Me:{Talking In Mind} I DON THINK SO!!!
Aunty!!!
do you think you really can?
you really can pass if you sing b4 me??
i don think so
if you can
you no need to performs first to get the pass
i can said that
i can let you to performs first ok?
don blame people like this
know how rude you are?
and i tell you
BoA SONG CANNOT BE SOFT OK???
and how about your second round HUH???
I din get to the second round
why you fail too while in second round?
you blame me like that
do you think you too UNDUE???
i really cannot understand what you thinking

GO TO HELL LA...
(Sorry I cant control my anger now lol)



i hope that im not going to meet that girl again...

back to diary LOL
after that stupid situation
Chun Mei IngYan shaow wei and me go to sunway pyramid for walk
but actually we plan to go watch movie
but when we step outside the cinema entrance
inside like someone throwing money on the floor
can said is
People Mountain People Sea Ah lol
so we change the plan go have a walk at sunway pyramid
but actually my butt and my leg are pain
cause yesterday i play badminton with Kinfai and MinLiang
i think 4 hour games lol
so quite painful lol

we when to sushi king for dinner
then we when back home straight away
next week no class for vocal
teacher said will let us rest for one week then start at the second week
haha

im end here today

:+:END:+:

1 Comments:

Alexis said...

Stay cool , buddy ~

Post a Comment