Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

May 26, 2009

26 may 2009

....................Now im extremely...................
.............!!!Frustrated!!!...............


Sorry Your Video card does not appear to support at least Shader Model 2 Please Upgrade Your Card

...T.T...

I wanted to play that games
I wanted to get a new computer for myself
Please If you Guys who Read my blog
Let Me Know any Job that can earn money
Part time Jobs
Freelance Jobs
PLEASE~~
BIG THANKS~

.............HAIZ...........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was keep searching the web and see is there are job that suit my time table,but the result is NO...SAD...most of the part time jobs or freelance jobs only wanted to hire female worker...

IT NOT FAIR OK??

why im always cant get the job that i can achieve...even cafe singer also cant...for my schedule now...only cafe singer that are suitable for me to earn money,cause it at night i can go for class on noon...i hope that Circle Joey going to call me back ASAP i keep calling her these few day,but she don want to pick up my phone call...i hate her so much for now,who bluff me...

Fine...slowly find job and slowly get the money to buy a new computer for myself...

these day,don know why my neck always hurt after i wake up,i think im really get old ady...one thing that i wanted to say is...

I hate someone,he always talk bullshit on me and also always said i talk bullshit i said i no money then he said i Dou Dou Lan Ye I really hate him for now Always like show off infront of me while in msn i don like to talk to him i don want be friend with him anymore he are really rude enough the word he use the thing he said
!!GO TO HELL!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just now while im finding any singing contest to earn money(i mean try my best to get the money of the contest.)then suddenly i found two picture of mine LOL...take a look on the picture,it quite nice lol for me...but abit over...


Haha look like wanted to fight...

Im stop here today...need to rest my hand still pain...good night...

:+:End:+:

1 Comments:

Alexis said...

Wah~
Those pose XD

Post a Comment