Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

May 25, 2009

25 may 2009


!!~~WooHoo~~!!


finally found a blog template that nice to me!!!...haha quite happy that i change it,cause the previous template was Out Of Date For me lol...and also i add many of 自恋 thing on blog LOL...


By the way...tomorrow i going to ESL language center to take the English test the short form ESL is change from [E]nglish as the [S]econd [L]anguage,lol quite funny for me,but it right for me too i hope that make english as my second language,hope tomorrow can get more higher grade so can take less class and also paid less for the certificate.

ESL
lol But this not the logo of the Language center lol just it got ESL on it...

About the test,i suddenly notice that my vocal class exam are on 30th of may,this saturday...make me feel like this week are my exam week LOL...for the week before my vocal class exam,have quite alot problem suddenly pop out...is a long story...

the saturday before last week,we have last class of our vocal classes then our teacher said we can come over on thursday for practise and also rehearsal for the exam ,but when we all reach the haloforest (S) at the counter and we couldnt pass her so we when back down and just have dinner at station one,cause got cafe singer there...

who know,while we waiting the couple of cafe singer to performs,they look like someone i know...then suddenly alan come to station one and sit beside the stage said that the cafe singer as him to go station one...while the cafe singer rest time,alan walk toward to me and ask me go to sit with them,and they said they can recognize me,and they said last time after the interview actually they wanted to call me to work by unfortunately they din have my phone number and also i din call back to them LOL...that funny...

after the conversation they ask me to go on stage sing few song,but i only sing one and ask my classmate go on the stage sing also,so we all sing one the stage that night sure i have fun with it...but i stay not long at there cause my brother need to use car to go KL do performance...i go back straight away after i sing on the stage...

the next day afternoon,i get a message from ShaoWei (Our Monitor in vocal class),said got classes on that saturday same time as usual...we go for the class and while we ask the counter they said they don know anything about it,so cannot comfirm what time we can start our class that day...after that they told us that we need to pay the Month Fees again,i really unhappy when i heard that,cause last time this case have settle,but fine...i told them i paid next time cause i don know this at all...

so i walk to class,while i just walk pass the door that pass to corridor of class room,they stop me and said "NO PAY CANNOT GO INTO CLASS"...what the really angry that time but what can i do?that not the reception problem are the inner problem...HAIZ so

...I BORROW MONEY FROM MY CLASSMATE TO PAID THE FEES FIRST...

after the rehearsal i go back home and take money from my mom to paid back my classmate ,then go to sungei wang with them cause wanted to buy some cloth for exam...OK i Buy Cloth as well...Original price RM139.then argue until RM100...i so paiseh lol...

See this that cloth i buy...It In Bronze of color actually...

in that shop i saw another cloth that nice too buy my friend said that not nice...T.T i must ask them again for that lol...

don know why my hand are pain,this morning till now...very uncomfortable...i think i need rest ady lol...good night...

:+:END:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment