Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

May 20, 2009

Jolin Stop Dancing For 2 Month...

When i look at the Stafenie Sun World Tour concert video about Jolin Show table dance with her,suddenly remind me that Jolin announce she going to stop dancing for 2 month because she hurt her waist while performs...

See what she did while on stage...

She always do the thing or move that are limit for human body,Pls jolin don too over ady...very sad because of that...she really too hard working,sure i know every artist are hard working too,but for me jolin are the most hard working artist...she hard work to  maltreat herself...

ya at first it really nice to saw it but if you do it too over it will boring for other audience,for me even how many time you do the same move,you are still very prefect to me...

Table dance and duet with Stafenie [First Day]

When i saw this video,first ly i thought the dance they do are long but it just a little,even though only a little you can see Jolin really look extremely nice while she dancing and also while she with straighten hair,how perfect she is...hehe...

I must hardwork too,hope that one day i can stand on the stage they two standing...really greatful to see they duet,very touching for me actually,cause too long din see Stafenie Sun and also can see the Butterfly Jolin Dance.

For me just like inside that video jolin just a spin,that make me feel greatful and i fall again with her LOL~...

Anyway,Hope she recover soon...GooD Night~...

:+:END:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment