Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

April 14, 2009

David Archuleta...

Now...I'm one of the fans of David Archuleta...i hate to add my list of Idol you know?...cause need to buy they album mean,need to use money again lol...

actually I am envious of his success so much...cause when i see his profile from the wikipedia,i realize that he born at 1990...same as me,and still he is younger then me cause im born at march but he December, haha...I'm really ENVY~~LOL

but It cannot be denied that he sing really nice,and also he can play guitar keyboard piano and also a song writer-singer,all the thing he can do,but I'm not...Very Sad lol, but he make me wanted to work hard about it...thanks you LOL...he are now my model LOL...

I just cant believe that i miss his concert last Saturday,abit sad about it,but i sure he will come over to Malaysia once again next time so i wait...i think if i went to shopping these few day,I'm sure will go search for his album already...work hard work hard!!!

I'm feel like learn back my violin,i learn before and it like last only 2 years then i stop cause of some stupid reason,but I'm going to be 2x already...i scare it will be late to learn it back from now...haiz...how??...watever,im going to learn it again...

need to find some fast or up beat song for this Saturday,i must pass this week,Pls pls intro me some up beat song,i don care it English or Mandarin,just let me know and i get it to practise,thanks...haha...

Quite happy you know...today suddenly my nephew nudge me on MSN,and ask me to send the song to him that i sing,and he said he really like my voice...(haha ya abit weird la when heard that but it really happy to heard that for me...WooHoo~),then he said Im sing that 不公平 are better then the original singer,haha it make me exited again,but i don think it true...cause jenny yang sang that song are really got feel...My friend said are different feel when i sing...ok...thanks anyway LOL...

:+:END:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment