Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

April 12, 2009

12 April 2009

YO YO YO...

haha is been another long time that i din come over and mark down my thing...actually i will like to blog everyday but,you know~i have nothing more to mark...haha since im not out going person and also lazy fellow...

this few day din do much thing. last thursday go for grave-sweeping, it is traditional festival for chinese,also known as graveside rituals.(Maybe other religion have same festival which not the same date,haha i don know...). i think i sleep at 5 am thursday,but my mom wake my up at 7am thursday,that why im feel tired for the whole time...actually it was fun,cause my whole family go for it (only my youngers brother not there),just like family day for us...

luckily that day are not so hot and the sun are so good that din show up for the whole time when we doing that, i din help much i just keep playing around with my nephew lol,cause beside the graveside have many of bamboo ,we cut it down and play with it. we visit 5 site for that day,it was really tired to climb up and down cause the graveside are not really on the smooth ground...just like need to climb up to a mountain or go down to a crag...Sound exited ya?haha

but it not all the thing that happen are fun,just like the mosquito bite,it killing us all the way haha...

i get something to lightning up my life these few day...just like, next wednesday going to go for the interview for cafe singer. don know will success or not,but just give it a try, maybe i can get the job and get some pocket money lol...

And going to go KDU to take the english language courses,to improve my english make it fluent when talking and know more vocabulary,since im still using broken english when speak and also drop down these "remark".but i have no idea why the KDU people ask me a weird question when i call them for more information...i ask with english and the person ask me,"Do You Really Want To Ask About That Course??"...Hey Miss what are you suspect?why cant i ask for the course...Weird...

about today halo forest classes,emm it quite the same as usual,but something different is our dance teacher are change to thomas.when i know he are going to teach us, Im refuse of it,cause i know him before he become a teacher,and now he are going to teach me...i feel weird when the class are start,cause 7/9 person of my class are late,and just 2 of us,i mean another classmate are there too...

firstly thomas tell us about how to classify the type of hiphop dance,after he finish his "Talk",i don remember what he said haha,cause he speak so fast,and im not so concerntrade actaully,but after the class...i feel he teach are better then kiyoshi,cause why?...cause i prefer thomas that he teach basic,but my classmate are not agree with that if im right lol...they say we only have 4 week to learn dance for exam,no time for basic,but just like i know,if you have the basic you can learn very fast,even one day can learn more then 2 song dance step,what i say i real,just like me LOL...(Perasan...haha sorry la...)...

today performs at vocal class,are...Ok,teacher praise we all and said that we are grow more stronger and stronger,what im happy today is,IngYan you did it...i din bluff you,when you sing today,the feel are totally different even at the beginning,i was so happy to heard that lol,congratulation...keep work hard together ya?haha...

My problem again,i cant control my voice manualy,Main Problem,i must train it to the best i want to be best, im not fight with other i just fight with myself,i want to improve,keep improve make myself stronger...that what i want for now...

i always remember that, my vocal teacher are said "acctually Keng Soon Is a good singer(Maybe i get wrong message or teacher not mean that haha),BUT...",Ok my target is next time when teacher said that again,im not going to let her said~

...!!!BUT!!!...

the thing i need to train is:

1:Be more confident!!!(im not confidents at all when i sing i need to solve this problem as fast as i can...Jia YOu!!!)

2:Control my voice as long as i can!!!

3:train with mic,try to control mic and also my voice frequency!!!

:+:END:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment