Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

April 17, 2009

17 April 2009

See...how long that i din write new post...because of what?because of my network connection...i hate my house connection system,what P1WiMax Useless,it not better then other connection also...but other are the same...i cant even log in to msn or when to web every time i wanted to...haiz...

WHY...

end of the story...

last Wednesday,i went to the cafe singer interview,im the only one who going for the interview lol,cause most of my friend said din prepare,too late already or something to do busy cannot come over for the interview...so i follow Kahoe Mom(Auntie)to the place for interview...

that place at kota damansara if im not wrong,and the cafe call "Circle" it open because Halo Cafe close...(Just same cafe at OUG that i go and try to interview last time >.<),when we reach ,there got singer are performing,they sing so good...make me feel like want to rush back home immediately lol...

sit there and talk with the agent about the interview,about salary,about myself...(Just another introduce to her),then i when up to the stage and start sing with the song i wanted to sing...

and i have pass,cause they want many many of singer so even im not good they also going to let me in and help they sing at the cafe for someday...the salary are RM60 per day but my mom and brother said that are too low...(for me this is really enough for the beginner like me...)

actually that day i sing bad,lol just same problem im nervous and not enough confident like my friend and teacher said,arh how to train my confident and reduce my nervous?...and still im not enough breath...need sleep early and go for jog again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday,luckily that i have car to drive so i find my secondary friend go night market and also go for dinner,when we at night market,i saw my friend that in 终极天团 are promoting they show at the night market,at first im curious about what happen are there?and my friend said there many of LengZai LengLui so we when and take a look...then i see the T-shirt they wear with "终极 (what what what)" then im sure are they...

after that we go for dinner,since my friend have a serious problem with her boy friend...she don like him anymore,can say that because she boyfriend are too care about her,it too over...so she don like...and when she told him to break up and that boy said"Im not going to show up in front you again,you cant find me anymore..."...

That what a stupid sentence he said,mean he going to commit suicide just because my friend wanted to break with him...what a childish person...those who are doing the same thing are so so so so so so so so Stupid you know?what for hurt yourself because someone don want you?maybe i don know the feeling,but for me...im not going to die because losing someone what...im still have my thing and my life to go on...what the point that make yourself pain and make your skin have a scar there...meaningless...Brainless...(HOHOHO...Sorry Ya...LOL)...

the most weird thing is,after my friend have a long talk with him in phone(talk about break up),he send a message for her and said,"Tomorrow i buy something for you for your breakfast ah...""Im still will treat you as good as i can"...

Shit issit he are out of the area of the situation he have?or just pretend that nothing happen at all?lol,and the most terror is...after that two message my friend din reply,then he suddenly send another message and the message are...

HEHE...

so horrible right?lol don know what that person think...haiz...

:+:End:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment