Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

July 22, 2009

The Missing 100th Post...



because of my Emptiness
because of my Laziness

Because Of My House Connection-ess
Because Of The Stupid P1W1max-ness

I can't connect to internet for quite a long period
because the stupid P1W1max said my brother didn't paid the bill
but on my brother site
he said that "I've Paid!!!"
even that i can connect now it was a slow connection
because of P1W1max have the Download Limit for 50GB last time
Now They Change to 30GB

What The F!@#$%^&*k!!!

we paid the same amount as last time
but they din according to the contract to give us better connection
but cut of the limit of GB
really speechless how come they have something with LIMIT
stremyx are better for me now
but the P1Wimax don let us to terminate the service

What The F!@#$%^&*k!!! (again)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing are
i being so stupid for more then 6 month about my cell phone bill

last time i sign up Maxis Rm150 package
cause i really use a lot that time
but few month ago
I din use to call so often
every month are just call and message like RM50
BUT i need to paid more then RM150
Because of the package
I really going to cry out since i paid more to maxis
finally i have change my package to RM50
hope the bill come next month are not over RM100

cause i really out of money
i bought a new graphic card and also a new power supply for my computer
those use up to RM400
the main point i bought the graphic card was
...to play the sims3...

Speechless right?
i feel quite regret to do that now haha
cause im not really addicted to The Sims3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These day I'm quite Emo
i cant find out the reason why
but i know what I'm doing
the feeling are quite complicated

yesterday my vocal class first Un-plug section has over
and the result is Fail
first time get a Fail in my journey of Vocal
actually the result has predicted from myself
I have pick the wrong song for the section
I din practice much for that song
not enough practice with the guitarist
after the performs are over
and teacher told us our result
deep inside my heart was blaming myself
Have No Unhappy
Have No Complaining
Have Satisfied with the result
cause teacher give such a high mark for me
Just 5-6 mark away from the standard pass
if the Full Mark are 10
I give myself a 0 (zero) for that day
teacher you too kind

i really feel sorry to you teacher
i have already done my best for that day
...I'm Sorry...
Being like a Shit


:+:End:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment