Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

May 11, 2009

11 may 2009

Very lazy to blog...cause nothing i can wrote down...Haiz...

but now im really sad because of my hair color...the story is

3 weeks ago i look myself in the mirror and feel that i should change my hair color,cause the color look bad ady,i keep thinking what color should i dye,firstly i wanted to dye Light Gold,cause when i pass by watson and i look inside,i saw those dye-ing stuff there,i walk in and have a look at it...and i bought it home...

the next day i feel like asking my friend issit this color suit me or issit nice when i dye on myself, they no comment or they din answer my question till now... thinking about what color should i dye(it take about 2 weeks...X.X),the first color come on my mind is black blue actually,when this color show inside my mind i feel like wanted to dye just like black color like other...

i finding somone to help me dye my hair,but almost all cant get the color cause they salon din have black-blue color store,fine...so i when in to a salon and ask them which color are nice on me...they dye a red on me...

Wao...that really nice color for me,and i like it Soooooooooooo Much,but unfortunately now the color are become darker really sad about that...i like the color that when i step out from the salon...

...just after dye it...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...3 Day After...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.T...Sob...Sad You Know???!!!

the color change so fast

sure i need to wash my hair everyday what

T.T

Before i leave the salon they told me if i don satisfied the color the do on my hair can go back and redo the color...But i think the color change because i wash my hair...how to claim about the salon??...Sob...i should go and ask that salon??...Quite Sad when i compare that two photo...

P.S.: another thing is luckily that Astro star quest 2009 din show me on the TV...LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last thursday is my father birthday,and my mom organize a party for him,61 years old birthday,i din give any present to my father cause i really din have money to buy anything for him,I Din Work At All...LOL next time if i been work i will give...

Happy Belated Mothers Day Everyone

:+:End:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment