Lastest Record LOLOLOL!

Spec La

Spec La

April 28, 2009

Sick...

Im sick...it serious,keep cough ,throat critical pain snot keep coming out...i use more then 3 roll of toilet paper in 1 week,maybe that not a big amount but it many...
wanted to post a new post many time actually,but...when i sign in then i open the new post pages,when i saw the blank page my mood gone...haha so i leave,i do that more then 5 time...and so...i notice that many people are also fall sick cause of the enviroment...so unlucky im the one of them...
the most toilsome thing is...
I CANT SING!!!
i hate that,if i start singing then cough and snot keep bordering me...and also i cant sleep well b4 i fall a sleep,i cant breath with my nose and the snot keep wanted to come out so keep clean it clean it and clean it,i think is more then 2 hour i on bed only can make me fall a sleep...it was so so so hard to pass everyday for this 2 week...is quite painstaking...
this is the first time i sick so serious,i mean last time just abit cough or something but now...fever ,cough, snot,throat pain,headache and vomit...haiz...everyone must keep healthy you know lol...
I have another NDSL,my another mean i have one b4,but it "Missing",and the case it really really stupid,my previous NDSL put at home and let my nephew play with it,but one day i came back home,my mom told me only saw the TT and also memory card(TT and that memory card is some imnportant thing for NDSL,if without that two thing,the NDSL cant even play...)...
then i find over the house,nothing can find,i ask my nephew where is that NDSL,and he said nothing and just got to the dustbin and just stand over there and look...then we know that he throw it into the dustbin...and it 3 day ago he did that,i ask why he do something like that,he said it spoil already...
His Meaning Of Spoil Is Just The TT and Memory Card is not installed in the NDSL...HAIZ...just like that i lost RM900 for the previous  one...quite sad that time...
:+:End:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment